Search Engine Marketing
Larym Design’s natural search practices form the basis of all online marketing activity. Whether you are undertaking email marketing or paid online advertising, natural search techniques are utilized to understand customer wants, needs and behavior. These powerful insights are incorporated into online marketing programs to achieve results.
Leveraging Web 2.0 technologies and marketing through existing and new online communities, ensure a lower customer acquisition costs which makes doing business online even more compelling.
We provide marketers a one-stop-shop service ensuring effective integration of all online marketing programs.
Larym Search Engine Marketing Services include:
- Online Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Online Competitor Research
- Keyword Research & Strategy
- Paid Search Management (PPC)
- Text Link and Banner Advertising
- Email and Newsletter Marketing
- Content Optimization
- Usability Testing
- Multi-Variate Testing
- Social Media Marketing and Link Building
- Video and Podcast Submisssions
- Teleseminar Management
- Ebay Auctions
- Online PR and Content Distribution
- Press Release Distribution
- Tracking, Analysis and Reporting
- Message Board/Forum Management
- Affiliate Management
5 Reasons to Use Larym Design Search Engine Marketing:
- Increased Sales Conversions and Overall Sales: Visitors to your site convert at a much higher rate than previously through precise targeting, improved usability and powerful reporting capabilities.
- Increased Traffic: Your brand reach is extended resulting in generation of qualified traffic back to your website.
- Multi-Channel Approach: Larym Design provides a range of online marketing programs that integrate well together allowing your customers to interact with your brand through multi-channels.
- Return On Investment: Campaigns are managed to ensure profitable outcomes. Through extensive reporting we are able to compare multiple online media results.
- Thought Leadership and Education: Get access to the latest search and online marketing industry research, case studies and best practice know-how.