Before & After
Non Profit Branding and Online Marketing
Branding for Donor Base and Awareness
Having an understanding of your non profit brand is a key component to focusing and clarifying your position. With increasing competition for philanthropic support, nonprofits face a special challenge in differentiation with donor base.
Establishing a voice and tone for your organization will help avoid confusing your prospective donor or loyal supporter.
1. Send a Press Release
2. Submit Product Feeds to Google and Bing
3. Share Your Knowledge
4. Create and Send a Weekly Newsletter
5. Keep Your Website Content Current
6. Get Local
7. Create Video Highlighting Your Business.
8. Participate Heavily in Social Media Networking
By developing a broader and more strategic approach, non profit organizations can create a greater social impact.